Association IKS is looking for volunteers! During June and July city of Petrinja will welcome EVS volunteers on “Creative summer” project. “Creative summer” is short term European voluntary service, funded through Erasmus+ program and designed to provide fun and educational activities for children and youth in Petrinja.
Association IKS was founded in 2003 and has been working with youth ever since. We are accredited for European voluntary service since 2011, and one of our goals is to empower young people to be active participants in today’s society. So far we have hosted around 160 volunteers and supported around 50 young people from Croatia in their service abroad.
If you are motivated to come to Croatia, travel, meet new friends, work with youth from all over Europe and help our community – this is right opportunity for you.
- designing promotional materials for volunteering and summer activities
- developing materials to promote youth mobility
- developing and organizing activities for children and youth (workshops, art, music, street art, hip hop culture, alternative sports and hobbies, multicultural theme…)
- preparing a multicultural festival to present your country and culture in the community in a creative and fun way
- assisting in organizing info points for youth in the area with our team from the Information center for youth
- participating in activities with our partners in the community (muppet puppet plays, volunteering workshops, playing bingo and board games, outdoor activities, creative workshops….)
Erasmus+ is the biggest program in education, training, youth and sport for period 2014 – 2020, it offers a lot of mobility and education opportunities. The best thing – all expenses are included through the program and volunteers have no extra costs. Invest your time for two months, participate in European voluntary service and see how your life changes before your eyes.Call is open for young people with residence in Italy, Spain, France, Bosnia and Hercegovina, Portugal, Republic of Macedonia and Hungary. Candidates can apply on European youth portal or directly on email@example.com email. Send us you CV and motivational letter and start this adventure. See you in Petrinja!